For those of you who may have missed it, I'm giving away free books the entire month of April!!!!!
Our winner of yesterday's book giveaway was: Chris (comment posted at 9:57 pm last night). Congrats! Be sure to email me the name and address where you want the book to be sent.
For the rest of you, there's another giveaway today -- the last one of the month! Here's how the giveaway works:
1. I write a post (like this one) that announces the book giveaway for that day. (FYI, read my review on the book here -- I gave it 8 Stars.)
2. All you need to do is leave a comment on that post (only one comment/entry per person, please). This will enter you in the drawing for that day.
3. Sometime the next day (usually in the morning, but not always, my schedule won't allow it) I'll announce the winner for the previous day's giveaway as well as the new giveaway for that day.
4. If you're named the winner, you'll need to email me the name and address where the book should be sent. Note: I will not be sending you an email telling you you've won, you'll need to check the site. If you want to look at all the posts/winners, click on my giveaway category link. If I don't hear from you in a week, I will give the book to someone else.
As for rules, they simply are:
1. If you leave more than one comment on any one giveaway, your entries will be invalid for that particular giveaway.
2. Once you win a book, you can't win another one.
3. The drawing will be final and I will be the complete and final judge.
4. U.S. mailing addresses only.